Shop By Category
Footwear Designed for All the Ways You Play
From the minute you step into the gym, your athletic footwear should work as hard as you do.
Athletic shoes provide athletes with the traction, cushion, stability and foot protection they need. Sport-specific footwear is designed for the unique mechanics of your game or activity—from the gridiron to the marathon course and everywhere in between. Think about the different gait and movement patterns required of long-distance runners and basketball players: Running shoes and basketball shoes are each optimized to support these specific types of movement.
Shop top collections of shoes from DICK'S Sporting Goods:
Learn How DICK'S Sporting Goods Shoes Can Improve Your Training
Shop men's athletic shoes, women's athletic shoes, boys' athletic shoes and girls' athletic shoes.
- Most athletes should shop by sport when selecting their athletic footwear. This ensures correct levels of traction, feel and protection for your game.
- You can take on every mile in performance running shoes, crafted for a natural feel and flex in your gait. You can choose from neutral running shoes, motion control shoes, trail running shoes and much more.
- Cross-training shoes are more versatile than running shoes, though they're not as well suited for distance running.
- From the gridiron to the greens and the pitch, cleats provide traction and lockdown support on a variety of field surfaces.
- Don't forget about your post-game footwear needs. Slip into a pair of slide sandals for instant comfort in the locker room.
- Toddler and kids' footwear is designed for budding athletes, providing the comfort and stability they need to learn and play.