Learn More About Under Armour Deals, Trends & More
Elevate Your Game with Under Armour®
Get the latest Under Armour gear at DICK’S Sporting Goods. This top brand offers tech-infused athletic gear that works as hard as you do.
Featured Under Armour Collections
- Men’s Under Armour Apparel
- Women’s Under Armour Apparel
- Boys’ Under Armour Apparel
- Girls’ Under Armour Apparel
- Cheap Under Armour Apparel
- Under Armour Athletic Shoes
- Under Armour Cleats
From the gridiron to the yoga studio, Under Armour products give athletes of all stripes an edge. Pursue your fitness goals wearing athletic essentials, including Under Armour shirts, hoodies and gym shorts. Layer up with jackets, athletic tights and baselayers. Take your workout and your look to the next level with Under Armour footwear and experience the difference it can make.
Under Armour offers stylish and functional pieces for every sport and activity. Own the links with Under Armour golf gear or pack up for class with Under Armour backpacks and bags. Heading into backcountry? Suit up with Under Armour hunting apparel.
If you find a lower price on Under Armour somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Under Armour Technologies
Under Armour products feature cutting-edge fabric and footwear technologies that work hard to keep up with the demands of a variety of sports and activities. Get some of the latest Under Armour tech at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Tech to Stay Cool
- HeatGear®: One of Under Armour’s first fabric technologies, HeatGear helps wick away sweat and dries fast, keeping you cooler as you work out. Now, there are even more HeatGear styles to match your specific needs.
- Iso-Chill: Iso-Chill technology keeps you cool but in a different way than regular HeatGear. It uses flat nylon threads and titanium dioxide to disperse your body heat, feeling cool on your skin. Touch it, and it feels cool.
Tech to Stay Warm
- ColdGear®, ColdGear Infrared & ColdGear Reactor: Under Armour ColdGear apparel is built to let you perform better in the cold—it wicks sweat, dries fast and is lightweight but still amazingly warm. ColdGear Infrared lining features a thermo-conductive coating to help absorb and retain body heat. ColdGear Reactor features an adaptive fabric that helps maintain the perfect level of warmth.
- Armour® Fleece: Under Armour’s original performance replacement for old-school fleece. It’s light, incredibly warm, and has just the right amount of stretch.
- UA Base™: Unique negative grid pattern that helps trap body heat. Look for Base ratings of 1.0 through 4.0 for cool conditions to intense cold.
Tech to Stay Active
- Charged Cotton® & Charged Wool: Charged Cotton is a cotton-blend performance fabric features the soft, comfortable feel of cotton that dries faster. Lightweight Charged Wool is a fast-drying performance wool with anti-microbial qualities.
- UA Threadborne™: Threadborne apparel features ultra-soft, moisture-wicking material designed with an advanced stretch construction that allows superior mobility for a full range of motion.
- ArmourBlock®: Anti-odor tech that helps neutralize odors and keep your gear smelling fresh.
Tech for the Outdoors
- Gore-Tex®: Extremely durable, tough and tested material designed to keep you dry.
- UA Storm: Look for ratings of Storm1 through Storm3 for the water and wind protection that’s right for your activity.
- Under Armour® Sunblock: Lightweight sun protection is integrated into select products to help keep harmful rays from penetrating fabric.
- Windstopper®: Lightweight Windstopper construction provides windproofness with incredible breathability.
- UA Scent Control: Scent Control’s anti-microbial mix helps trap and suppress odor, so you can better avoid detection.
Tech for Footwear
- Anafoam: This specialized, lightweight foam is anatomically molded and made with flexible mesh for a custom fit and supportive feel.
- Charged Cushioning®: Innovative midsole cushioning designed for superior impact absorption while remaining responsive.
- Clutchfit®: Clutchfit’s hourglass pattern flexes to form to your foot’s movements.
- UA Micro G®: UA Micro G is an ultra-responsive foam that’s lighter and more streamlined than other foams, offering incredible stability and comfort.
- UA Speedform®: This molded heel cup provides a precise fit for extreme comfort and performance.
- UA HOVR: Traditional EVA foam is either plush or responsive, but usually never both. UA HOVR cushioning changes that—it’s adaptive, so it feels both soft and bouncy at the same time. That means it helps eliminate impact and gives you energy return.