Boys' Hoodies & Sweatshirts
$31.97 - $40.00
$19.97 - $44.99
$17.97 - $45.00
$34.97 - $50.00
$14.97 - $18.97
$35.97 - $45.00
$21.97 - $39.97
$10.97 - $11.97
$31.97 - $40.00
$18.97 - $35.99
$30.97 - $35.97
$17.99 - $22.99
$22.97 - $40.00
$19.97 - $45.00
$32.97 - $45.00
$31.97 - $35.99
$15.97 - $23.97
$35.99 - $36.00
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Boys' Hoodies & Boys' Sweatshirts
Must-Have Essentials: Boys' Sweatshirts & Hoodies
Make sure he's ready for the day with a boys' hoodie from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Shop boys' zip-up hoodies and boys' pullover hoodies perfect for the classroom, practice field and everywhere in between.
Keep him warm and comfortable in a fleece-lined boys' hoodie. He'll conquer the basketball court in boys' sweatshirts designed to stretch and flex as he moves. Choose from relaxed-fit hoodies for mixing, matching and layering or a slim, sporty zip-up jacket for practice after school.
From bold hues and fun prints to monochrome colors, browse a variety of boys' hoodies to match his style. Shop boys' sweatshirts and hoodies from his favorite brands, including Under Armour®, Nike®, adidas®, The North Face® and more.
Looking for additional options? Explore even more kids' apparel, accessories, and winter jackets at Public Lands, a specialty outdoor sports store with a purpose-driven mission to help all people enjoy the free outdoors.
What to Look for When Buying Boys' Sweatshirts & Hoodies
It's the details that count. Consider the following when shopping hoodies for boys:
- Look for the comfortable warmth of a fleece-lined boys' sweatshirt. A mesh-lined hood helps keep him warm in breathable comfort, while waterproof fabrication works to repel water, keeping him dry when he's outdoors.
- Ribbed cuffs and waistbands lock in warm air when the temperatures drop. A kangaroo pocket on his sweatshirt gives him a place to warm his hands, while zippered pockets and compartments are perfect for stashing small essentials.
- Boys' sweatshirts and hoodies designed with stretch material ensure that he can move freely, so he can play his best.
- Think about fabrics when selecting his hoodie. Look for lightweight, soft and stretchable fabrics for all-day comfort. Mesh paneling helps promote airflow to keep him cool, while moisture-wicking technology works to lift moisture off his skin and keep him dry.
- If his training takes him outdoors, consider a hoodie with sun protection and extra coverage.