Men's Running Footwear
$119.99 - $159.99
See Price In Cart
See Price In Cart
WAS: $139.99 - $144.99*
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Men's Running Shoes
New & Top Running Shoes for Men
Get the best running shoes at DICK'S Sporting Goods, including these new and popular men's running shoes from the biggest brands:
- Brooks Ghost 13
- Brooks Ghost 12
- Brooks Glycerin
- ASICS GT-2000
- ASICS GEL-Kayano
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus
- Nike Zoom Pegasus Running Shoes
- Nike Free Shoes
- Under Armour HOVR Running Shoes
- adidas Ultraboost Running Shoes
- Retro Running Shoes
With a precise level of cushion, support, durability and breathability, you can stay focused on the course ahead. Browse top brands, including Nike®, Brooks®, ASICS® and more. Use the DICK’S Running Shoes Finder to get the perfect fit.
Looking for additional options? Explore even more men's running shoes, running clothing, and socks at Public Lands, a specialty store with a purpose-driven mission to help all people enjoy the free outdoors.
Athletic Essentials: Men's Running Shoes
Refresh your routine with a new pair of men's running shoes from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Whether you're a seasoned marathoner, sprinter or trail runner, the proper running shoes give you comfort and support through every mile. The latest running shoes for men feature a variety of innovative features and materials. Choose from men's neutral running shoes, men's stability running shoes, men's lightweight running shoes and men's motion-control running shoes.
The Anatomy of Running Shoes for Men
- The soft body of your shoe is the upper. The upper often blends multiple materials. Responsive knit fabrics provide a more supportive fit, which is ideal for sprinters and minimalist runners. Mesh inserts and perforated panels along the upper offer much-needed breathability.
- Look for styles with an internal sockliner. An inner liner enhances the fit of your shoe. Many liners feature moisture-wicking fabrics, which help lift sweat from skin to keep you fresh.
- The midsole of your men's running shoe provides cushioning and, in certain shoe types, helps better distribute your weight as you run. Keep in mind padding when examining the midsole of your new shoe. Lightweight foam or EVA provides contoured and light cushioning.
- The bottom layer of your shoe is called the outsole. The outsole provides grip, stability and impact absorption—all critical factors for runners. Outsoles with flexible grooves help provide a more natural gait. Trail-running shoes for men often have denser outsoles, lugs and traction-maximizing patterns for better grip.
Looking for more? Shop all running shoes at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
If you find a lower price on men's running shoes somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Men's Running Shoes: Running Mechanics
Examining the mechanics of your run will help you select the right pair of men's running shoes.
- Consider the movement of your foot when you run. Runners seeking to counterbalance an inward or outward roll of the heel should seek shoes that provide an increased level of support.
- Men's Neutral Running Shoes: Preserve your natural gait in lightweight footwear that provides increased shock absorption along your course.
- Men's Stability Running Shoes: For runners who experience a mild to moderate inward roll of the foot, these styles offer additional midsole cushioning and support that curbs the foot's tendency to roll.
- Men's Motion Control Running Shoes: These styles offer maximum reinforced stability and support designed to prevent an exaggerated inward roll of the foot.