Therabody Recovery Gear
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Theragun
Shop a great selection of Theragun massagers at DICK’S Sporting Goods. Since its introduction in 2016, the Theragun has quickly become one of the most trusted devices in percussive therapy. Featuring industrial-grade motors, Theragun massagers are specially designed to provide deep-tissue stimulation exactly where you need it. They can be used to loosen up before activity, to provide relief during or after a workout, or even to help reduce everyday aches and pains.
If you’re interested in purchasing a Theragun but aren’t sure which one to get, you’ve come to the right place. This page features the latest Theragun massagers currently available at DICK’S, which are each backed by our Best Price Guarantee. Learn more about each device below and find the right fit for your needs:
- Theragun PRO: The PRO is the most advanced device in the Theragun line, offering commercial-grade performance for personal trainers, elite athletes or anyone who demands the best from their equipment. The PRO is the only Theragun device featuring an adjustable arm that makes it easier to massage hard-to-reach sore spots (like the back), and the two included lithium batteries offer the longest continuous run time of any Theragun device. If you want top-of-the-line quality, this is it.
- Theragun Elite: The Elite offers many of the benefits found in the PRO at a more affordable price. Like the PRO, the Elite features a commercial-grade motor, QuietForce Technology™ to reduce noise, Bluetooth® compatibility, and a customizable speed range of 1750-2400 RPMs. The main differences? The Elite can withstand up to 40 lbs. of applied pressure without stalling, while the PRO can handle 60 lbs. Also, the Elite has a built-in battery that lasts for 120 minutes, while the PRO includes two switchable batteries that each provide a run time of 150 minutes. While the PRO is the best-in-class Theragun, the Elite is a premium device in its own right.
- Theragun Mini: If you’re set on getting a Theragun but aren’t quite ready to invest in the PRO or Elite, the affordable Mini may be your best option. Don’t let its size fool you — the Mini can reach reach 2,400 percussions per minute, which matches the larger devices. Weighing just 1.5 lbs. with an ergonomic grip, the travel-friendly Mini is incredibly comfortable to use. It also boasts a powerful battery that provides 150 minutes of continuous use.
Looking for more? Check out our full selection of health and wellness products.
A Brief History of Theragun
After a serious motorcycle accident in 2007, Dr. Jason Wersland became determined to find a natural remedy for the chronic pain caused by his injuries. Unable to find an existing solution on the market, Wersland began experimenting with his own hand-made massage devices. Wersland ultimately discovered that speed and amplitude (how deep the massage head penetrates soft tissue) were the keys to truly effective recovery. Over the years he continued to refine his prototypes, and in 2016 the Theragun finally hit the market.
Theragun is now on its fourth generation of devices, and they’ve only gotten better. Not only are the latest Theragun massagers more powerful and quieter than ever, but they also interact seamlessly with the Therabody app to provide personalized wellness routines.
There’s never been a better time to try Theragun. Get your Theragun device at DICK’S and take your wellness to the next level.
- Save on Select Inversion Table
- Smart Fitness Equipment
- Top Picks: Fitness Equipment
- Save on Select Sole
- STK Recovery Equipment
- Save on Treadmills
- Selectable Weights
- TriggerPoint Recovery Massagers
- SKLZ Resistance Bands
- Teeter Inversion Tables
- SOLE F63 or Bowflex T6 Treadmills
- Top Indoor Cycles
- Top Fitness Trends & Gear
- TriggerPoint Rollers
- SOLE F63 & E35
- Save on Select Hyperice Percussion Massagers + Free Case With Hypervolt Purchase
- TRX Fitness Gear
- TriggerPoint Recovery Foam Rollers & More
- Select Ethos Equipment