ESPN Films 30 for 30: Muhammad & Larry DVD
Watch the buildup to a fight which laid everything on the line with the ESPN® 30 for 30: Muhammad & Larry DVD. Muhammad Ali and Larry Holmes, friends and former sparring partners, were preparing for a fight against each other in 1980. Ali was fighting to prove to the world that he was still “The Greatest,” while Holmes was trying to put the definitive end to Ali’s career. Take an intimate look at the weeks of training before the showdown.
- ESPN Films® 30 for 30: Muhammad &Larry DVD
- Director: Albert Maysles
- Plot: With three heavyweight titles, Muhammad Ali was trying to prove to the world that he was still “The Greatest” by fighting for his fourth against his old sparring partner, Larry Holmes. This documentary from 1980, seen now for the first time, shows the weeks before the fight.
- Bonus: director’s statements, 11 interviews, and 2 features with Larry Holmes
- Run Time: 54 minutes
- Rating: Not Rated
- ESPN Films
- Brand : ESPN
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Web ID: 16ESNUSPN30FR30MHLCT
- SKU: 14539953