ESPN Films 30 for 30: No Mas DVD
Take a closer look at one of boxing’s most captivating rivalries with the ESPN Films® 30 for 30: No Mas DVD. After his Gold Medal-winning performance at the 1976 Summer Olympics, Sugar Ray Leonard took on one of the toughest and meanest fighters of all time, Roberto Duran. Immerse yourself into the midst of boxing’s contemporary golden age and learn exactly what was meant when those two infamous words were uttered in the second match-up.
- ESPN Films® 30 for 30: No Mas DVD
- Director: Eric Drath
- Featuring: Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Christie Brinkley, and Mike Tyson
- Plot: Takes a deep dive into the rivalry between boxing greats: Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran. Features interviews with Leonard, Duran, family, and friends to better explain what was meant with the two famous words were spoken during the match up.
- Features: Director's statements, exclusive interviews with Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran
- Run Time: 77 minutes
- Rating: Not Rated
- ESPN Films
- Brand : ESPN
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Web ID: 16TMKUSPN30FR30NMESP
- SKU: 15072779