The Everlast® Elite Freestanding Heavy Bag is high, excellent for developing kicks, punches, and strikes. The base can be filled with sand or water, and the built-in handle makes it simple to move around in your gym or home.
- Easy two piece assembly
- High density foam for maximum impact
- Handle for easy relocation and additional exercises
- 8 height adjustments from 47” to 68”
- Base can be filled with sand or water
- Warranty Information: Everlast warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 120 days from date of purchase, provided they have not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse. Everlast's sole liability is limited to repairing or replacing products that are returned within this 120-day period, unless specific product literature specifies otherwise.
- Brand : Everlast
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18ELSULTFRSTNDNGHHVY
- SKU: 19227633
Everlast Elite Freestanding Heavy Bag is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by icequynn from Great bag, but it can be better. I brought it a few weeks ago, and been using it to practice TKD. The base isn’t that sturdy though. If I kick it a little hard a few times in a row, the bag will move. I used sand to fill up the base btw.
Date published: 2019-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Maxx0206 from Good product For the money I think this is a good purchase. Depending on how you hit the bag the entire stand may move a few feet or more. I used water so this is to be expected. If you want to use sand you can but it will be tough to get it back out or move of you need to.
Date published: 2019-07-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by Trevor J from Vinyl doesn’t stay and creeps up The vinyl on the bag has crept up as I use it more. Replaced it twice already within 1 year. Not a great bag but my Dicks location had great customer service to first replace and then refund me.
Date published: 2019-11-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by TR180 from Broke After 1 week of use the bottom seam came apart. Cheaply made.
Date published: 2019-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chefswife from Excellent for Taekwondo kicking My 9 year old son uses this to practice his Taekwondo kicks at home. He loves it but says the cover gets wrinkly. We filled it with water and it didn’t take long at all. Highly recommended!
Date published: 2019-11-20
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS