From the trails to the highways, the Hydro Flask® Journey Series™ 20 L Hydration Pack keeps you cool, comfortable, and hydrated on your ride. The Cold Flow™ system keeps your water cold for over 4 hours with its insulated reservoir, reflective neoprene reservoir sleeve, and articulated back panel. The High-flow HydraPak® Blaster™ Bite Valve self-seals after every sip and you can easily secure the hose on the shoulder strap with the magnetic clip.
- Cold Flow™ system keeps your water cold for over 4 hours
- Insulated neoprene reservoir sleeve has reflective lining that keeps the heat out and the cold in
- Articulated back panel has a seamless piece construction and follows the curvature of the spine for maximum comfort
- External airflow design provides space between you and your pack so heat can escape
- Padded mesh back panel offers ventilation
- Waterproof fabric has taped seams and coated zippers to keep the moisture out and your items dry
- Shoulder, sternum, and hip straps are fully adjustable
- Puncture, tear, and abrasion resistant
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable
- Removable magnetic hose clip allows quick access to drinking
- Internal compartment has stretch mesh pockets for organizing gear
- Fully lined front pocket
- Side pockets hold small trail essentials and are easy to access
- Attach bike light to webbing
- Reflective detailing for visibility at night
- 4 External pockets for ample storage
- HydraPak® IsoBound™ 3 liters reservoir is insulated and sweat proof to maintain cold temperatures
- High-flow HydraPak® Blaster™ Bite Valve self-seals after each sip and has a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- HydraPak® Plug-N-Play™ connect system has an auto shutoff valve that prevents leaking and allows you to disconnect the hose and remove the reservoir from your pack when refilling
- Water capacity: 3 liters
- Volume: 20 liters
- S/M Dimensions: 18.5” H x 11.5” W x 10.2” D
- S/M Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- M/L Dimensions: 20” H x 11.5” W x 10.2” D
- M/L Weight: 3.6 lbs.
SIZE CHART AND FIT:
- 1. Torso Measurement
- Bring your chin to your chest and feel for the most prominent bony bump where the slope of your shoulders meets the back of your neck. This is your C7 vertebra, and the top of your torso measurement.
- On each side of your body, feel for the top of your hip bones, just below the sides of your ribs. With fingers pointing forward and thumbs pointing backward, draw an imaginary line between your thumbs. This is the bottom of your torso measurement.
- Stand up straight and have a friend with flexible measuring tape measure the distance between your C7 vertebra and the imaginary line between your thumbs. That’s your torso measurement. If you are between pack sizes, go with the smaller size.
- 2. Hip Measurement
- While your torso measurement is the best indicator of your pack size, it’s still important to check your hip size when using a hipbelt. To find your hip measurement, wrap a flexible tape measure around the top of your hip bones, just below the sides of your ribs. This measurement is slightly higher than your waistline.
- Brand : Hydro Flask
- Style : HP20
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19HFLAJRNY20LHYDRODR