KEEN Women's Terradora Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Traverse any terrain ahead in the KEEN® Women's Terradora Mid waterproof hiking boots. Designed for comfort and performance, this women's hiker offers KEEN.Dry™ waterproof protection, lightweight materials and comfort-inducing properties to keep you fresh on your feet. An ankle pad and dual density footbed supply cushioning for comfort, while the ESS shank supplies stability. A rubber outsole with 4mm lugs grips uneven ground.
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof membrane lets sweat escape while keeping feet dry for external moisture
- Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Breathable mesh lining encourages airflow
- Cushioned ankle panel pads and takes pressure off the Achilles
- Cleansport NXT™ controls odors naturally
- Dual density PU footbed for added comfort
- Low-density EVA midsole
- ESS stability shank supplies support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides dependable traction
- Women's specific fit
- Care instructions: Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.
- Sizing tip: KEEN® advises this style runs a half size big and suggests ordering a half size smaller than your usual size.
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1016505
- Web ID: 16KEEWWTRRDRMDWPGFBO