Lew's Tournament TP1 Speed Stick Series Spinning Rod
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
Constructed from lightweight IM8 graphite blanks, Lew’s® Tournament TP1 Speed Stick® Series Spinning Rod is known by anglers for its strength and sensitivity. The TP1 features American Tackle’s MicroWave guide system to eliminate wind knots and improve your casting accuracy and distance. A Winn® Grips handle with Dri-Tac technology split grips gives the angler superb rod control In any kind of weather, making the TP1 Speed Stick® Series Spinning Rod the perfect rod to take on just about any fishing excursion.
- Constructed from lightweight IM8 graphite blanks for strength and sensitivity
- Lew’s exclusive skeletal graphite reel seat
- Split-grip Dri-Tac handles by Winn Grip give exceptional control in any type of weather
- American Tackle MicroWave Guide system eliminates wind knots, improves casting accuracy, and increases casting distance
- Professional style hook keepers
- Lew's Limited One Year Warranty
For Manufacturer’s 1 Year Limited Warranty, please call 877-47-5397.
- Brand : Lew's
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : TP1
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17LEWATRPRFTP1SS7ROD
|Model||Style||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight (lbs.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Guides + Tip|
|TP170MMFS||Multi Purpose||7'0"||Medium||Moderate Fast||6-15||1/4-5/8||8+Tip|
|TP169MLFS||Shakey Head/Drop Shot/Finess||6'9"||Medium Light||Fast||6-10||1/8-3/8||8+Tip|
|TP180MLS-2||Float N Fly||8'0"||Medium Light||Fast||4-10||1/16-3/8||8+Tip|
|TP190MLS-2||Float N Fly||9'0"||Medium Light||Fast||4-10||1/16-3/8||8+Tip|