1 / 1
Take to moderate trails with the Merrell® Men’s Nova trail running shoes. You can run longer with confidence knowing you have shock-absorbing foam and a protective pad under foot.
- Abrasion-resistant textile and TPU upper along with a breathable mesh lining
- Traditional lace closure for a secure feel
- Hyperlock™ synthetic heel counter for security
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduce shoe odor
- EVA removable insole
- Forefoot and hell cushioning pods for added comfort
TRACTION & DURABILITY:
- Merrell® Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability
- Shoe Type: Neutral
- Stack Height (heel/toe): 34.5/26.5 mm
- Insole: 6.5 mm
- Midsole: 19.5/11.5 mm
- Sole: 1.5 mm
- Weight: 11 oz
- Brand : Merrell
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19MRRMNVLVGRYVDCXMNS
Merrell Men's Nova Trail Running Shoes is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by andredutoit from If you wear a large size be warned I bought a pair of Novas in South Africa. and fell in love with this shoe the moment I fitted them - this after having tried almost every trail running shoe imaginable. It fitted my size 12 feet perfectly and was super comfy from the beginning. After barely 2 months of decent use for walking - mostly pavement (and probably about 10 x 5km runs) they still look as new. EXCEPT for the uppers where they meet the toe cover on the side - the fabric on both shoes has ripped all the way through - it was gradual but ended in both shoes being unusable with large rips. There is also a LOT of wear inside the shoe where the heel meets the fabric. This is not what I would expect after less than 2 months from a Merrell product. I can't speak for the smaller sizes but in my opinion, there's a problem with the design and/or the quality of the fabric. Sadly as I'm not in the country where the shoes where purchased Merrell cannot help me with a return or replacement.
Date published: 2019-06-23
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS