1 / 1
Salomon® Women's X-Mission 3 trail running shoes are ready for any adventure. Featuring a comfortable EVA midsole, the X-Mission 3 keeps you comfortable on any surface, while the breathable mesh upper provides ventilation.
- Quicklace™lacing system with friction free lace eyelet that provides a snug, comfortable fit in one pull
- Sensifit™ system cradles feet for support and balance
- Sensiflex™ provides two panels that accommodate foot expansion and forefoot flex
- Breathable open mesh upper for a cool, lightweight feel
- Tongue cover keeps trail debris out
- Lace pocket for lacing system
- Molded EVA midsole provides enough cushioning for urban or trail environments
TRACTION & DURABILITY:
- Contagrip™ outsole offers stability on wet or dry, hard or soft surfaces
- Midsole Drop: 10mm
- Asymmetrical heel counter
- Weight: 250g
- Brand : Salomon
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19SALWXMSSN3WRSCRFTW
Salomon Women's X-Mission 3 Trail Running Shoes is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RunAround from Great grip and stability! I have now owned 3 pairs of these shoes for hiking and trail running and I love them! I started with one pair for an entire summer working in Yosemite and hiking every day. I wore them every day for months, hiking an average of 8 miles a day before the nubs on the soles finally wore out and I gave into a new pair. The broad base feels like your ankles have help rolling back into alignment with a misstep and act to give great stability on uneven trails. The grip is unmatched and was fantastic with slippery granite, and the overall fit was perfect for my feet which often feel like my toes can be squished but wide shoes are too much. The cushioning on them combined with ditching road running for trail running has allowed me to get back into running again pain free and my dog and I couldn't be more thrilled!
Date published: 2019-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mytrevino from Greatest walking shose I hav a pair and I wash mine at the carwash they still look like new. I own a pair of these tennie. For 5yrs that right . Going to get an other pair .So very comfortable. I use them for work 10hrs Shift . They are true to your size. I'm a 7 just reg size . I do hav a hip problem also.
Date published: 2019-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by jindo1 from Great shoes! This is my fifth pair of Salomons- they fit perfectly out of the box and did not require breaking in. Consistently great shoes.
Date published: 2019-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mama T from Great features Shoes have excellent support and roomy toe area. Very flexible
Date published: 2020-01-01
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS