Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid
Titleist 818 H1 Hybrids are engineered for golfers with a sweeping delivery to the ball and prefer the look of a fairway metal. High launch, easy distance and tremendous forgiveness position the Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid as a scoring club, not a rescue club.
- A New Level of Hybrid Adjustability: Titleist 818 Hybrids have been precisely designed for maximum custom fitting adjustability in two distinct profiles. SureFit Hosel provides 16 independent loft and lie settings to optimize consistent center-face contact, complemented by the shot-shaping accuracy of SureFit CG.
- Effortless Distance: Active Recoil Channel™ 2.0 generates faster ball speeds through its improved channel and flexing polymer insert, producing a significant advantage in carry distance and making these Titleist’s longest, most consistent hybrids ever.
- Your Long Game Advantage: With a 10% increase in MOI from its predecessor, Titleist 818 Hybrids offer more forgiveness and stability through an optimally positioned, deep CG. No matter the shot in front of you, be confident that Titleist has engineered these hybrids with unparalleled forgiveness.
- H1 or H2?
- Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid: SCORING DISTANCE. High launch, easy distance and tremendous forgiveness. For golfers with a sweeping deliver to the ball and prefer the look of a fairway metal.
- Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid: PRECISE DISTANCE. Player preferred launch, precise distance and iron like control. For golfers with a steeper deliver to the ball and prefer the look of an iron.
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Red 50/60 Graphite Shaft features a lightweight construction to maximize speed; designed to produce high launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid launch
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 90 Graphite Shaft features a heavyweight construction to maximize control; designed to produce low launch
- Fujikura ATMOS HB tour Spec Blue 8 Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce low/mid launch
- Project X Even Flow Blue Graphite Shaft features a midweight construction to blend speed with control; designed to produce mid/high launch
- Brand : Titleist
- Style : 641RG1S19,641RG3A23,641RG3R23,641RG5S19,641LG2R21,641RG2R21,641RG4S19
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17TTLM818H1WHTHYBHYB