Vibram Women's FiveFinger V-Trail Trail Running Shoes
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Put in some serious work on the trails with the minimalist Vibram® Women's FiveFingers V-Trail trail running shoes. With individualized toe compartments, a low profile and unparalleled wet and dry grip, these women's trail running shoes help you conquer challenging terrain. They get you closer to the ground for unparalleled control. Their bungee laces provide a secure fit, while their aggressive MegaGrip rubber outsoles dig deep into loose ground. Trust your trek to the flexible and supportive V-Trail shoes.
- Polyester and Spandex upper for a flexible, snug fit
- Bungee laces for a quick, secure fit
- Heel loop to help with entry and removal
- NZYM antimicrobial poly fabric sockliner keeps shoes fresh
- 2mm EVA insole
- Flexible, protective 5mm rubber MegaGrip outsole with multidirectional lugs provides wet and dry traction
- 3D Cocoon mesh outsole technology distributes weight and impact across the foot for enhanced comfort and stability
- Multidirectional outsole lugs lend aggressive grip on loose terrain like dirt, mug and rocks
- Design is evolved from the Spyridon MR / Elite line
- Best uses: Technical trail running, hiking
- Weight: 6.4 oz (based on size 43)
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Brand : Vibram
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 17W6906
- Web ID: 18LOFWWFVFNGRSVTRFBOA