The PING G410 Family: Advanced Technology Without Compromise
Learn more about new PING G410 drivers, fairways, irons, hybrids and crossovers.
PING G410 Drivers
PING G410 drivers are available in two models: the G410 Plus and the G410 SFT.
The G410 Plus driver offers optimum adjustability. PING placed a 16-gram, movable tungsten weight on the outer-most boundary of the skirt. Not only does the weight provide unprecedented control over draw, fade and neutral shot shaping — up to 20 yards of difference between draw and fade settings — but the strategic positioning ensures golfers get maximum ball speed on every swing.
The PING G410 SFT (Straight Flight Technology) features Heel-Biased Weighting to help golfers who fight a slice. A stationary 16-gram tungsten weight resides on the clubhead’s extreme perimeter, creating 50% more heel-side CG to promote straighter ball flight.
Both drivers also feature the following:
- Dragonfly Technology: A new “creased crown” combines with PING’s patented Dragonfly design to create a crown that’s just .017” thick. The resulting weight savings are redistributed within the clubhead, raising the MOI to generate more distance and forgiveness.
- Forged T9S+ Face: The G410’s thinner, hotter impact area is the result of a unique forging and heat-treatment process, while precision machining increases ball speed across the entire face.
- Redesigned Hosel Sleeve: PING has increased the number of loft settings from five in the G400 to eight in the new G410, giving players greater control over trajectory.
The new PING fairway woods are available in three models, all featuring a C300 maraging steel face and, like the drivers, a new eight-position adjustable hosel. Learn more about each new fairway in the G410 family:
- PING G410 Fairway Wood (Standard): Built for balance, the center of gravity in the standard model is positioned closer to the face and sole. The result is more speed, more stability and more forgiveness.
- PING G410 LST Fairway Wood: LST stands for “Low Spin Tec,” which is made possible by a slightly smaller head and low center of gravity designed to promote higher launch and longer flight.
- PING G410 SFT Fairway Wood: The SFT (Straight Flight Technology) model features draw-biased internal weighting in the heel to promote straighter ball flight for players who struggle with a slice. The clubhead on the SFT is a bit larger than that on the standard model to add increased forgiveness with higher launch.
The G410 is a Game-Improvement Iron designed to enhance launch and distance while maintaining a satisfying look, sound and feel.
Cor-EYE Technology combines with top rail undercut and cascading sole design features to create a more flexible, free-moving face and produce the highest face deflection PING has ever used in an iron. Toe and hosel weighting reallocate weight to the extremes for increased MOI and stability. The co-molded cavity badge utilizes aluminum and santoprene elastomer to damp vibrations and create powerful sound.
The PING G410 iron sets also include a pitching wedge (44.5°), utility wedge (49.5°), sand wedge (54°) and lob wedge (58°). The grooves on these wedges are precision machined with a sharper edge radius, increasing interaction with the cover of the ball at impact and creating more friction for improved spin and trajectory control.
The G410 is the first-ever PING hybrid to feature an adjustable hosel, offering eight different loft/lie settings. The thinner, more flexible maraging steel face delivers more speed and higher launch, helping golfers hold the greens on approach shots.
The PING G410 crossover offers the precision and control of an iron with the speed and forgiveness of a hybrid. The club contains a 30g dual-density tungsten weight — 30% more weight than the G400 crossover — that offsets the smaller blade size to maintain a high MOI for forgiveness. An internal rib structure stiffens the clubhead body to ensure a solid sound and feel.
Round out your new set of G410 clubs with a PING putter from our extensive selection.